Your privacy is important to us and Ceer National Automotive Company (“Ceer”) will take all relevant measures to safeguard your personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Ceer will ensure that it only collects and uses personal information necessary to provide you with a service or for our interaction with you. We shall maintain the highest standards necessary to protect your personal information.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following information (automatically in some circumstances):
- Technical information such as IP address or service-specific technical information.
- Device-specific information.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings and browser type and language.
- Cookies or similar technologies that may uniquely identify your browser or any of your accounts with us.
- Information you provide which is required to access and use our systems and receive our services.
- CCTV footage taken from our premises.
We may also collect and process location information when you use any of our platforms such as our website or social media pages.
Why do we need your personal information?
We only ever use data for the purpose it was collected for and we may need to use your personal information for the following purposes to:
- Carry out our internal business purposes, such as corporate transactions, audits and data analysis.
- Keep our websites and social media platforms safe and secure.
- Comply with legal or contractual requirements.
- Ensuring public safety and security on our premises.
- Provide you with access to certain products and services.
- Offer you tailored content.
- Investigate any worries or complaints you have about our services.
- Help with research and planning of new services and improve current services.
- Prevent and detect crime and fraud.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Ceer may disclose your personal information as required by law to government bodies or law enforcement agencies and to detect or prevent fraud. We may also share your personal information with organisations to store personal information on our behalf or to help deliver our services. When we disclose and share your personal information, we ensure the recipient has the required level of data protection in place and we take additional steps to protect your personal information.
You do not have to provide requested personal information and this will not affect your ability to access our website and social media pages but you may not be able to access certain options or services.
How we protect your personal information
We take all necessary steps to ensure that the records we hold about you are stored securely and are only available to parties that have a right to access them. We do this by implementing measures such as:
- Controlling access to systems and networks.
- Training our staff to correctly deal with your personal information.
- Implementing protocols over where data is stored.
- Deleting personal information when it is no longer needed.
How long do we keep your personal information
Ceer will only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary and in accordance with appropriate defined retention periods and only for the purposes for which it was collected.
Your rights in relation to your personal information that we collect and use
In accordance with applicable laws, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal data which may include a:
- Right to access the personal data held by us.
- Right to receive your personal data in Ceer’s possession.
- Right to be informed of the purpose concerning the collection and processing of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing in certain cases.
- Right to rectify and update your personal data in Ceer’s possession.
- Right to request that personal data in Ceer’s possession to be deleted.
- Right to withdraw your consent and object to processing.
Your rights listed above may be subject to certain exemptions, such as where the request would cause us to breach a legal obligation or where we do not control your data.
You can exercise any of your rights, ask any questions about how we use your personal data or raise any concerns by contacting us at the following email address: