Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright, patents, database rights and rights in trademarks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or unregistered).
- Applications for registration, and the right to apply for registration, for any of these rights.
- All other intellectual property rights and equivalent or similar forms of protection existing anywhere in the world.
- Any licences, permissions, or rights to use obtained by a third-party owner of intellectual property to use the content on our Platforms.
Ceer owns or is the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights on the Platforms and all rights, including those not expressly granted, in and to the Platforms are reserved by Ceer. Except as otherwise stated, nothing on the Platforms shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any Intellectual Property on the Platforms without Ceer’s prior written permission.
Access To and Use of the Platforms
Ceer grants its permission to utilise its Platforms solely for non-commercial uses. By accessing the Platforms, you agree to the following:
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements in relation to your use of the Platforms.
- Ceer shall have the absolute right and discretion to suspend, discontinue or restrict the availability and access of the Platforms in whole or part at any time and for any reason and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, discontinuation or restriction of the Platforms.
- Ceer does not guarantee that the Platforms will always be available or access will be uninterrupted.
- Ceer does not guarantee that the Platforms are free from errors or omissions.
- Ceer reserves the right in its sole discretion from time to time to change the Platforms for any reason and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any change to the Platforms in whole or part.
- Ceer does not warrant or guarantee that the Platforms will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Platforms and you should use your own virus protection software.
- Ceer does not warrant or guarantee that the Platforms will be secure or free from cyber-attacks, which may either seek to disrupt access to our Platforms or steal data contained on our Platforms and you access the Platforms and submit any data entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Links and Resources on Our Platforms
Our Platforms may contain links and references to third-party websites which are not under the control of Ceer. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site and these links are provided only as a convenience and we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or any aspect of such content.
You understand and agree that your use of any third-party websites linked to our Platforms is subject to such terms, conditions and limitations that those third may impose as a condition of such use, and you agree to abide by all such restrictions.
Ceer may restrict or terminate your access through its Platforms to linked third-party websites at any time.
You shall not bring a suit or claim against Ceer, its partners, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers arising from or based on your purchase or use of resources, products or services through any third-party website linked to our Platforms.
Reliance on Information
The information on our Platforms is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice (of any nature) on which you should rely.
The Platforms may include statements and opinions from various third parties and Ceer does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any such statements or opinions and you must rely on such information entirely at your own risk.
We make reasonable commercial efforts to update the information on our Platforms and do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to the accuracy or reliability of any information published on our Platforms. All materials and information are provided “as is”, without warranty of any nature, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
To the fullest extent Ceer excludes its liability arising from your access to and use of the Platforms and in no event shall we liable to you or to any other person, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss, liability, cost, damage or other injury of any kind whatsoever, including for consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages, including lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on any information handling systems or otherwise, arising out of or resulting from such access or use.
Nothing on our Platforms shall be construed, whether directly or indirectly, express or implied as a waiver by Ceer of any provisions within the Policies.
Nothing on our Platforms whether directly or indirectly, express or implied, shall be construed to be a limitation or waiver of any privileges and immunities of Ceer or any of its affiliates.
Any delay in the exercise or non-exercise of any right shall not be construed as a waiver of that right and no waiver by Ceer shall be valid unless issued by its duly authorised representative in writing.
If any provision within the Policies is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdictions it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability in the said jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction of the remaining provisions.
Nothing in the Policies shall be construed to constitute a partnership between you and Ceer or to constitute that one is an agent of the other for any reasons or purposes.
You will access the contents of the Platforms solely for your own private use and agree not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute any content without obtaining our prior written consent.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of the Platforms and agree not to use the Platforms to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism).